Last updated on June 29th, 2020 at 04:44 pm
2020 Virtual Cadet Training Centre
Information can be found on the Extranet Portal for Cadets Canada: HERE and on Facebook (Cadets Canada). This portal provides access to information beyond just the summer training. Policy, training and other information is available. Cadets and parents are invited to create an account.
Cadets will be able to take five weeks of distance learning activities during the summer, for about two to three hours per week. The choice of the 22 activities is the same as those offered on the “Cadet Activities” portal on the Extranet and posted on the Cadet Learning / Apprentissage des cadets Facebook page, and in the Virtual CTC Catalogue on our Facebook Notes!
Registration for these activities will open on Monday, 29 June at 1100hrs EST and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Applications received before this time will not be accepted. In order for cadets to register for these activities, Cadets will need to send an email to their Regional Cadet Support Unit (RCSU) with the following information:
• Last Name
• First Name
• Corps / Squadron Number
• Corps / Squadron element
• Name of the activity you wish to register for.
• Dates of serial you wish to register for.
• The language you would like the activity delivered in;
• Phone number (will be use as a second factor authentication for your online account)
• A email address that the cadet has access to; and
• Instrument selection for cadets registering for the music course
Cadets must send an email to the following address that corresponds to their Regional Cadet Support Unit (RCSU).
Cadets’ email must be send from their personal email address or an email that they can access. A parent email, that the cadet cannot access, should not be used.
Cadets will be contacted once they are loaded on an activity, and provided instructions on how to log in to the learning tools required to participate in the activity.
2019-2020 Annual Ceremonial Review
Wednesday June 24, 2020 – 1900h (7pm)
Congratulations to all our cadets for an exciting and interesting training year.
The 2020 ACR Promotions and Award recipients can be found here.
Our 2020 ACR Video can be viewed here.
Important Information regarding the response to COVID-19
Updated: 15 APR 2020 @1630h – Updated information for cancellation of Cadet Activities
Please see the issued CANCDTGEN 15-20 here.
- All in-person Cadet activities are cancelled until August 31, 2020.
- This will include all summer training activites and exchanges.
- All Cadet International outbound and inbound exchanges and training opportunities are cancelled (this includes National Rifle Team, Maple Leaf Exchange, Voyage through History and any international training, recreational, or educational trips) through to the end of summer 2020.
- The Europe Battlefields Tour has been cancelled
- Pre-Para training has been postposted
- PO513 Workshop for senior cadets has been postponed
- Spring Tagging has been postponed
- No additional CTC Staffing or Summer Training Applications will be processed until after 30 April 2020
- This means any offers to staff or participate in summer training already out will stand but no new offers will be sent until after 30 April.
“In addition to direction delivered at refs D to G, a decision has been made to extend the cancellation of ALL CADET ACTIVITIES, including local training until 30 April, 2020. Prior to Thursday, 30 April, 2020, further direction will be provided, including the potential for this cancellation to be extended.“
For more information please see these three documents:
- Memo from BGen D.B. Cochrane – Commander National Cadet and Junior Canadian Rangers Support Group – here.
- Canadian Cadet Movement General Messages:
If you have any concerns or further questions – please reach out. You can email email@example.com or call 905-702-2268.
Come see what we are all about!
Army Cadets — part of Georgetown since 1916
ARMY CADETS is a free program for young men and women 12-
The 676 Lorne Scots are very active on Facebook. As a parent or guardian, we encourage you to join the closed group 676 Lorne Scots RCACC, which is linked to the public Georgetown Army Cadets facebook page for immediate updates and last minute changes. Simply send a join request to for access to the Facebook page
Report your absence if you are unable to attend Wednesday Night Training (1845h – 2115h)
Winners from the February 5th, 2020 draw…
Thank you for your support! We sold over 1000 tickets for this draw. Ticket sales support the 676 Lorne Scots Royal Canadian Army Cadets Canadian European Battlefields experience in April 2020 to honour the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Holland.
1st Prize – 2 GOLD tickets April 4th Canadians vs Leafs – Ticket # 0355 – Sam Tenzif
2nd Prize – doTerra Aroma Touch Starter Kit – Ticket # 0156 – Lisa Wicks
3rd Prize – Fletcher’s Meadow Dental Care Basket – Ticket # 0029 – Tracey Robertson
4th Prize – $100 Lowes Gift Card – Ticket # 1181 – Ken Ford
5th Prize – Epicure Gift Basket – Ticket # 0516 – Jennine Ditz
6th Prize – Glenfiddich Single Malt – Ticket # 1090 – Patricia Daleman
7th Prize – $50 LCBO Gift Card – Ticket # 0215 – Christine Conte
8th Prize – $50 Ultimate Dining Gift Card – Ticket # 0371 – John Tauer