- This event has passed.
103rd Mess Dinner and Dance
December 14, 2019 @ 5:00 PM - 11:59 PM
Last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 11:45 am
This Event is Mandatory
OIC: Capt Cameron
103rd Anniversary Mess Dinner and Dance
The Officers of the 676 will host a Mess dinner for all Cadets and Parents of the 676 to be held at The Club at North Halton in Georgetown . All food and drinks will be provided. Cadets may bring a guest. Parents are also welcome to attend. Dress for guests is jacket and tie for men and evening wear for ladies.
A dance for Cadets and their guests will follow the dinner.
Parent’s are invited to attend the dinner and reception in the lounge
This is a formal event and proper attire is required as outlined below for all attendees
Parents may opt to just attend the parents reception to be held in the lounge of the reception hall between 2030-2300h.
The Mess dinner is an alcohol free event. The Bar area of the facility will not be open to Mess Dinner guests prior to the event, and alcohol cannot be consumed during dinner.
Guest Speaker: TBD
Master of Ceremonies: Capt Michael Cameron
|Menu||Vegetarian / Vegan Option|
||The vegetarian & vegan dinner options MUST be selected in advance and indicated on the Mess Dinner Permission form
Soft drinks are provided at no cost. A pizza bar will be provided at 2130h
Drop-off and pickup at 363 Maple St Georgetown
- Arrive and check in 1700-1730h
- Seated no-later-than 1750h
- Head Table Arrives 1800h
- Dinner & Speeches 1805-2000h
- Dance 2000-2300h
Head dress cannot be worn and must be left at home.
• Male Cadets must wear C-6 mess dress.
• Male Cadets are encouraged to wear a black bow tie with a white collared dress shirt or white tuxedo shirt in place of the standard issue green shirt.
• Head dress cannot be worn and must be left at home.
• Cadets that have not been issued a uniform will wear a jacket a tie. Jeans are not permitted.
• Female Cadets may opt to wear a dress instead of full dress uniform.
• Female Cadets in uniform must wear C-6 mess dress.
• Female Cadets in uniform are encouraged to wear a black bow tie with a white collared dress shirt or white tuxedo shirt in place of the standard issue green shirt.
- Male guests must wear a jacket and tie.
- Female guests must wear a dress.
- Military members are in mess dress
- Jeans are not permitted in the Club at North Halton
A parent’s reception will follow the in the bar area starting after the mess dinner and ending at 2300h. This is an opportunity to meet and talk to the staff of the 676. There is no cost for parents to attend the reception.
Cost for This Event:
- Cadets $25.00
- Cadet Guests $40.00 per person
- Parents $40.00 per person (There are a limited number of Dinner tickets available for parents)
The Club at North Halton, 363 Maple Avenue West, Georgetown
Form to complete and return to attend this event:
Form must be returned on or before 5 December.
A MANDATORY event indicates required participation by a cadet. Failure to participate will affect future optional training and the summer training (camp) eligibility.